PIRAMIDI BOSNIACHE

« Older   Newer »
irna
view post Posted on 6/3/2011, 22:24 by: irna

Hi Pablito,

you should that what have scientific weight are only publications in scientific journals

Well, I have waited for six years for any scientific publication pertaining to the Bosnian pyramids, I guess I can wait a little bit longer :-). Can I ask which scientific journal you intend to publish in?

So we haven’t yet published the results, because searches are still ongoing, for now I do not explain anything.

OK, I understand, the research is not finished, it's too early to publish in a scientific journal, but not too early to publish on your website and on at least 4 forums that I know of, in Italian and English. Ah, but I forget that you just chat with friends... If you feel entitled to publish these partial results and interpretations on public forums, why should I have to wait to your scientific publications?

If you want full explanations you must wait the Congress of Sarajevo in september

Fine. I just hope that these future papers will be more convincing than the ones from the First Congress, and that they will find their way to some peer-reviewed journal.

However, if you want, I offer to you the opportunity to follow us in our research on the sites.
Maybe you can learn how to do research and really not only on a computer or rummaging through the books in the library.
Even your critical spirit may be useful, or better very useful, to clarify our ideas.

How nice of you, thanks! You cannot imagine how grateful I am for this patronising offer. However, as my numerous activities will not permit me to travel to Bosnia nor Italy, I'll just continue with the critical thinking part, you can trust me on that. But I offer you full access to my website, where you may find a few useful informations for your research, for instance a discussion about the evidence for artificial stone [url]http://irna.lautre.net/A-concrete-tale.html[/url], or a few points about the geology of the pyramids [url]http://irna.lautre.net/Geology-of-the-Bosnian-pyramids.html[/url].

Cordially, Irna

PS: "Standing Bear", thank you for the welcome!

264 replies since 17/12/2010, 17:54   9871 views