PIRAMIDI BOSNIACHE

« Older   Newer »
irna
view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 00:30 by: irna

Good evening,

I see that there are some quite fantastic accusations against me, and that I'm so dangerous a hacker that Prof. Debertolis was forced to move his site in order to protect it from my 'piracy'. I know that, on this forum, most of the participants will rather listen and believe 'Pablito' than myself but, just in case someone more open-minded would dare to verify by himself what is happening, and for the sake of truth:

I've never hacked any site -nor would I know how to do it; nor have I 'stolen' anything on Pablito's site.
I wrote, on May 12th, an article about the Bosnian 'stecci' (medieval tombstones that Prof. Debertolis and his friends claim to be part of a mysterious 'Visoko civilization'): irna.lautre.net/Detournement-de-fonds.html (English version: irna.lautre.net/Hijacking-an-archaeological.html). I showed in this article, with precise examples, sources and references, that Prof. Debertolis had made on his site numerous incorrect statements about these 'stecci': before making new and revolutionary interpretations of these tombstones, the least a scientist should do is to read the available references and to check his facts...

A few days later, I think on May 16th, I discovered that the six articles on Prof. Debertolis' site I had linked to had vanished (and they are still absent from the new version of the site on salviamocinel2012.it), and that only these ones had disappeared. So that I wrote my next article about this strange disappearance: irna.lautre.net/Articles-fantomes.html (irna.lautre.net/Vanishing-web-articles.html).
As the six articles were still available in the Google cache, I added a link to, and a copy of, this Google-cached version, so that the reader could understand what I was talking about.

Is it what Prof. Debertolis calls 'piracy'? In this case, I suggest him that he should accuse Google of piracy, for not having respected his copyright and having made his articles available in its cache for 2 billion internauts :-).

More seriously, if Prof. Debertolis is opposed to the presence of these cached pages in my article, he just has to say it: I will suppress them as soon as they disappear from the Google cache. However, I'll still leave in the article a selection of the most pertinent quotes from the texts.

But, Mr. Debertolis, I have two questions for you, even if there is little hope that you will answer:

- Why did you suppress these articles, when you seemed so proud to announce them on the forums you participate in (see for example here: nibiru2012.it/forum/misteri/piramidi-bosnia-datate-12000-a.c-57768.msg174128.html#msg174128 or there: nibiru2012.it/forum/misteri/piramidi-bosnia-datate-12000-a.c-57768.msg183963.html#msg183963)?

- You made, without any evidence, some extravagant claims about my identity on another forum (ostraka.forumfree.it/?t=53186252&st=30#entry453062181). Will you be so kind as to provide your evidence for these claims? As a scientist, you should know the importance of citing sources...

Yours truly, Irna

264 replies since 17/12/2010, 17:54   9862 views